Part II Architectural Assistant/Recently Qualified Architect
We are looking for Part II architectural assistants or recently qualified architects to join our studio.
The positions require a minimum two years post RIBA Part II experience (or equivalent) and experience of working on projects in the UK. Candidates should demonstrate a commitment to quality architecture and be highly motivated.
The following skills are required:
- Fluency in Bentley Microstation 2D
- Experience of working at Microstation (AECOsim) BIM level two essential
- Fluency in SketchUp and V-Ray.
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop essential, and other Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English required.
Please email your CV and portfolio of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting *WS/PT2A/211122* and your name in the subject heading.
Please do not attach files larger than 5MB in total.
We are not looking for other new staff at the moment but are always interested in talented people, so please feel free to email your CV and samples of your work to email@example.com